Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Finally!

  I know I haven't written on my card blog for a while, but I concede that I haven't really had a lot to report for a while. But I have big news that will significantly enhance my ability to sell trading cards!  


I HAVE A WORKING SCANNER!


FINALLY!


I just completed a successful test on this John Danks card:




This is the front of Topps 2012 Series 1 John Danks # 311
...and, of course, the back:

This is the back of Topps 2012 Series 1 John Danks #311

I found this scanner while I was helping my mother move apartments. It is a hp psc 1315v all-in-one printer/scanner.  Interestingly, unlike my other printer/scanner, where it only prints correctly, but the scanner is flawed, this one the scanner is good, but the paper intake is broken, so therefore it can't print.  It's kind of annoying to have to have two separate pieces of equipment in my already cluttered apartment, but at least I am relieved to finally have an effective outlet to sell off some of these extra cards I have kicking around!


Off to selling!


I'm going to go set up a place to sell this thing, and let the selling begin!  Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep you guys posted and give you some links to the site and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment