Saturday, July 7, 2012

Selling Update

Pricing Scheme Change

As I was discussing in my previous entry, I did go ahead and change how I do the price of shipping.  Now instead of having free shipping on everything, I charge $1.25 ($2.25 to Canada) for it.  This allows for me to offer shipping discounts for people who buy multiple products. Every additional item bought, regardless of their geographical location, is only an additional $.25!  This will hopefully encourage people who come to my store to buy multiple items.  For products that were already on the site I dropped the price $1.25 so the cost to the consumer would remain the same, and, in fact will be a little bit cheaper for those who decide to buy more than one item.

More Items for Sale

I've posted several more cards for sale.  In fact, I've added several just today! Here are some of them:
Topps Series 1 2012 Mike Napoli #37

Topps Update Series 2011
Brooks Conrad #US129




New Payment Option Available

Along with adding several new products to my store, I've now made Amazon Payments available as a method to pay for merchandise.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Amazon Payments, I will tell you that it is basically like PayPal, the online payment facilitator, except it's run by Amazon instead of Ebay.  PayPal is still an option for payment, as are personal checks and money orders. I'm hoping to be able to add more options in the future.  The more ways people can pay, the easier it is on them, and hopefully that will result in more sales!







No comments:

Post a Comment